Liverpool vs Singapore

Lucky me, I had the chance to see Liverpool pre season match live in Singapore last July 2009. It's always be my dream to see their game live in Anfield, now the chance come to me, not in Anfield but it's in Singapore National Stadium. I leave KL around 12.00 midnight using bus heading to Singapore, just me and my backpack. I reach Lavender terminal Singapore around 5.00 am. Since so many empty time before meeting group of Bigreds supporter from Indonesia in Lucky Plaza, I walk and walk around the city.
 


Walk on through the wind Walk on through the rain Tho' your dreams be tossed and blown Walk on, walk on With hope in your heart And you'll never walk alone You'll never walk alone.


That noon, a 100 plus BigReds supporters gathered behind Lucky Plaza to wait for the bus which will take us to the stadium. An amazing few, and so delighted meeting lots of Indonesian people there.

The game is great, no Steven Gerrard but the others are played, Torres, Riera, Kuyt, also Alonso that time before he moved to madrid this season. They won 5:0 against Singapore national team. Nice. I left the stadium around 10pm, in a rush to go to Golden Mall, where I'm gonna take a bus from there. At 11.50 I already sat nicely inside the bus. heading back to Kuala Lumpur.
 

YNWA!
 





Post a Comment

0 Comments